Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer is the season of book tents


This week, I'm doing an event at Edinburgh's Old Town Festival, as part of REFUGEE WEEK (see wed 18th June). On Friday I'll be in Kelso at the Borders Book Festival. There will be heart-stopping visuals and I'll bring you face to face with the real, world-shattering SOS that lies behind the epic stories of EXODUS, ZENITH and AURORA.

And I hope the nice SLA conference people I spoke to yesterday enjoyed their night in the badlands of Glasgow...

There's also my FUTURE SHOCK event at the Edinburgh Book Festival 25th August, with inspiration from Bladerunner, The Matrix - and the Sex Pistols. Well, why not?

2 comments:

bookwitch said...

Hmm. You look very glamorous in that photo...

JULIE BERTAGNA said...

The SOS pic? No, that's not me.